Friday, May 9, 2008

I hate news.

It's bad. I'm depressed. i'm putting together the world page and i'm running three photos of people running out of food. It's going to get bad here, but instead of us actually TELLING people what's coming, we won't run that story until BUSH says we're in a fucking recession. I hate the AP. I hate newspaper. I hate mainstream media, and I hate that modernday journalism has dumbed down the population so much that they don't know a goddamn thing that's going on right in front of them. And I hate that no one in charge of news actually thinks anything IS news until the AP writes some watered-down, too-late story about it.

3 comments:

Spacegrass said...

amen!

womanimal said...

three posts, and i'm already hooked. your writing is great, and your story is already so interesting--let's hear it!

Spacegrass said...

WRITE SOMETHING< DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!